Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ZOMG DRUNKYT POST!!!!!!!

So I'm drinking alone in my room. That's fucking sad. The only thing sadder, is my spelling. The only reason I'm spelling things correctly now is b/c blogger spell-corrects as you type. I WILL NO LONGER BE A SLAVE TO PROPER SPELLING!

Things I'/m drunkingly complaining about (complete with spelling errors and typos):

  1. I spilled vodka on my sheets
  2. This popcorn is stale
  3. I paid too mch for shitty liquor
  4. I'm not a wealthy heiress
  5. My hair is BROWN not black
  6. It's also not platinum blonde
  7. Thisis stupid
  8. I don't remember what this post is aboutr
  9. Apparently, the Sense and Sensibility was a bigger production than I realized; I just thought it was a Masterpiece Theater movie
  10. Debutantes; that's some stupid shit
  11. Netflx makng you wait until they SHIP the movies before you can watch them
  12. I'm too bored for this

2 comments:

  1. 5. my hair is brown not black.

    Thats like MY quote from high school

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah but this was more of a drunken rant and not a correction ;)

    ReplyDelete